South Carolina Virtual College & Scholarship Fair
The first-ever South Carolina Virtual College & Scholarship Fair was a free opportunity for K–12 students and counselors to meet with college and scholarship representatives from all over the nation.
Download our flyer here.
Registration is open to high school students, counselors, parents, educators, and administrators. Registration is limited and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Colleges & Scholarships
35+ exhibitors participated! Click here to view the contact information of all participating college and scholarship representatives.
Confirmed colleges and universities include:
- American College of the Building Arts
- Allen University
- Brenau University
- Brevard College
- Catawba College
- Charleston Southern University
- The Citadel
- Claflin University
- Clemson University
- Clemson University Honors College
- Coastal Carolina University
- Coker University
- College of Charleston
- Columbia College
- Converse College
- Furman University
- Limestone University
- Midlands Technical College
- North Carolina A&T
- Queens University of Charlotte
- South Carolina State University
- Texas A&M
- Trident Technical College
- UNC Charlotte
- University of South Carolina
- University of South Carolina Honors College & Top Scholars Programs
- USC Palmetto College
- Verto Education
- William Peace University
- Winthrop University
- Wofford College
Confirmed scholarships include:
- The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program at Duke University and UNC Chapel Hill
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- The David & Dovetta Wilson Scholarship Fund
- Jackie Robinson Foundation
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
- United Negro College Fund
How It Works
- Each participating institution receives one or more virtual booths. Over 10 rounds, each exhibitor will have 8 minutes to make their pitch and 5 minutes for Q&A. Every 15 minutes, the next round begins.
- We recommend using the Google Chrome or Firefox browsers on a desktop device to access the event.
If you have any questions, email us at [email protected].